TAMIL BIBLE VERSE IMAGES - HD TAMIL CHRISTIAN BIBLE VERSE PICTURES DOWNLOAD

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
PSALMS 32:8 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE
PSALMS 32:8 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE


Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.
Isaiah 49:16 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE
ISAIAH 49:16 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE


For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
LEVITICUS 11:45 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE
LEVITICUS 11:45 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE


Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
PSALMS 119:36 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE
PSALMS 119:36 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE


Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase.
PSALMS 85:12 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE
PSALMS 85:12 - TAMIL BIBLE VERSE


Share This Art!


No comments:

Post a Comment